former All Saints Orthodox Church
The faithful of All Saints have taken up the management of a website for All Saints, Salina. Please visit it at www.salinaorthodox.com, and replace your bookmarks to this page with bookmarks to www.salinaorthodox.com. Current information about upcoming services and events at All Saints of the sort formerly found on this page will from now on be found there.
[Directions and Map to All Saints][orthodoxkansas.org]
Throughout the world Thy Church, O Lord,
Is adorned with the blood of Thy Martyrs,
As with purple and fine linen
Through them She cries unto Thee, O Christ
Send down Thy bounties upon Thy people
Grant peace to Thine estate
And upon our souls the great mercy.
---The Troparion of All Saints (Tone 4)
All Saints Orthodox Church is a parish of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America.
Our temple is located at 2818 Scanlan Ave., Salina, KS 67401. link to directions to All Saints .
Parish office phone: (785) 823-3735
- Patriarch John X of Antioch
- Metropolitan Joseph, Primate of the Antiochian Archdiocese of North America
- Bishop Basil, Bishop of the Diocese of Wichita and Mid-America
- The Rt. Rev. Daniel Griffith, Priest-in-charge (785) 823-3735 (office), (785) 320-0486 (cell), email@example.com.
- Via Schilling: Travel west on Schilling Avenue to Scanlan Ave. (just past the Tony's Pizza plant), turn north (right) on Scanlan, All Saints is the third building on the west (left-hand) side.
- via Magnolia:
Travel west on Magnolia to T-intersection. Turn left (south) on Centennial.
Turn right on Scanlan and follow it through several bends. All Saints
is on the right, and is easily recognized by the dome and three-barred
cross atop its tower.
From North of Salina:
Approach Salina travelling south on US 81, this becomes I-135 where it crosses I-70. Exit at Exit 90 (Magnolia) and follow the local directions.
From East or West of Salina:
Travel to Salina via I-70, exit for I-135 South at Exit 250, follow I-135 to Exit 90 (Magnolia). Exit and follow the local directions.
From South of Salina:
Travel to Salina via I-135 North, take Exit 89 (Schilling Ave.) turning west (left) at the bottom of the ramp, and follow the local directions.
[return to top of All Saints homepage]
This page was last updated on 30 October 2016.