All Saints Orthodox Church
[Directions and Map to All Saints][orthodoxkansas.org]
Throughout the world Thy Church, O Lord,
Is adorned with the blood of Thy Martyrs,
As with purple and fine linen
Through them She cries unto Thee, O Christ
Send down Thy bounties upon Thy people
Grant peace to Thine estate
And upon our souls the great mercy.
---The Troparion of All Saints (Tone 4)
All Saints Orthodox Church is a parish of the Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America.
Our temple is located at 2818 Scanlan Ave., Salina, KS 67401. link to directions to All Saints .
Parish office phone: (785) 823-3735
- 5:30 PM Great Vespers and Confessions
- 9:00 AM Orthros
- 10:00 AM Divine Liturgy
- 6:30 PM Vespers outside of Great Lent
- 6:00 PM Pre-Sanctified Liturgy during Great Lent
Upcoming Special Services
At All Saints:
- Patriarch John X of Antioch
- Archbishop Joseph, Locum Tenens of the Antiochian Archdiocese of North America
- Bishop Basil, Bishop of the Diocese of Wichita and Mid-America
- The Rt. Rev. Daniel Griffith,
Priest-in-charge (785) 823-3735 (office), (785) 320-0486 (cell),
Office hours: Tues. & Thurs. 9:00am-1:00pm; Wed. & Fri. 1:00-5:00pm
- Childrens' Sunday School and Teen SOYO following Sunday Divine Liturgies
- Via Schilling: Travel west on Schilling Avenue to Scanlan Ave. (just past the Tony's Pizza plant), turn north (right) on Scanlan, All Saints is the third building on the west (left-hand) side.
- via Magnolia:
Travel west on Magnolia to T-intersection. Turn left (south) on Centennial.
Turn right on Scanlan and follow it through several bends. All Saints
is on the right, and is easily recognized by the dome and three-barred
cross atop its tower.
From North of Salina:
Approach Salina travelling south on US 81, this becomes I-135 where it crosses I-70. Exit at Exit 90 (Magnolia) and follow the local directions.
From East or West of Salina:
Travel to Salina via I-70, exit for I-135 South at Exit 250, follow I-135 to Exit 90 (Magnolia). Exit and follow the local directions.
From South of Salina:
Travel to Salina via I-135 North, take Exit 89 (Schilling Ave.) turning west (left) at the bottom of the ramp, and follow the local directions.
[return to top of All Saints homepage]
This page was last updated on 1 July 2014.