Welcome to the
- All K-State students, faculty and staff who are Orthodox Christians, catechumens, or inquirers into the Holy Orthodox Faith are invited to attend Divine services at our host church, the St. Mary Magdalene Orthodox Christian Chapel: visit the St. Mary Magdalene webpage. Rides for those without a car can be arranged -- please e-mail our faculty advisor (and chairman of the St. Mary Magdalene Chapel Council) David Yetter at email@example.com.
- Registration of the K-State OCF with the student government is dependent upon having an active student membership. K-State students attending St. Mary Magdalene are invited to use the time after divine services to formally reorganize the chapter, which has been dormant since before the pandemic began.
- What is the K-State Orthodox Christian Fellowship?
- Upcoming Orthodox Christian Events at K-State (see parish websites for events at nearby parishes)
Orthodox Christian Fellowships on college and university campuses nationwide are a ministry of the Assembly of Canonical Orthodox Bishops of the United States of America, and operates with the blessing of all its member hierarchs.
Membership is open to all Orthodox Christian students at K-State, and to all
students with a sincere interest in and desire to learn
Eastern Orthodox Christianity. Our events are all open to the general
The Orthodox Christian Fellowship, in conjunction with the St. Mary Magdalene Orthodox Christian Chapel, sponsors Orthodox Christian worship services and educational events at K-State.
Our spiritual oversight is provided by Fr. Nikolai Meyer and the St. Mary Magdalene Chapel, with occasional assistance from the other area clergy. St. Mary Magdalene and the K-State OCF are under the omophorion of Bishop +BASIL of the Diocese of Wichita and Mid-America of the Self-Ruled Antiochian Orthodox Christian Archdiocese of North America.
- see next events at the top of this page
Last updated 31 July 2022.